Kindergarten Teacher – Montessori
2 positions available
• Communicate effectively with students, parents & staff.
• Provide quality, nurturing care to students enrolled in the program.
• Demonstrate skills to properly address developmental needs of students.
• Conduct & document developmental screenings and assessments of children.
• Maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents and staff.
• Promote feelings of security and trust in students.
• Maintain open and friendly relationships with each child and family.
• Talk, sing, read, entertain, and teach the students in the classroom.
• Prepare and implement daily lesson plans in accordance with the principles of early childhood development.
• Assist parents in using the sign in/out records.
The educational level being taught is elementary at the kindergarten level. The lesson plans the teacher will follow will cover early childhood development principles. The subjects such as language, mathematics, geography, geometry, science, social studies, history etc. are geared to
5-6 year olds utilizing the Montessori method based on each child’s developmental level.
Must have an associate degree in early childhood education and two years experience as a Montessori teacher.
Must have a Montessori diploma. Employer will accept equivalence of two years of study toward a Bachelor of Arts Degree in early childhood education in lieu of an associate degree in early childhood education.
Posted January 16, 2018.
Montessori materials are an integral component of each student’s classroom experience. Each material is created to be self correcting with multiple lessons to be learned for each student.
We offer a computer lab that extends the learning of our students after the traditional day is done.
Our outdoor classroom is an extension of our indoor learning.
Authentic Montessori Preschool – 24925 Anza Drive | Valencia CA.